Darby Training Systems – Postural Anatomy (DTS-PA)
The Postural Anatomy online learning course is a pre-requisite for the Darby Training Systems - Level 1 Certification.
The cost for this online course is included when you register for the DTS Level 1 Certification. Upon confirmation of your registration, you will be emailed the Coupon Code for this online learning course.
The goal of the Postural Anatomy online learning component is to familiarize learners with Vladimir Janda’s upper and lower cross syndromes that are the foundation of the Level 1 Certification.
Learners taking this course will learn:
• Anatomy terms and fundamental movements.
• Janda’s upper cross syndrome classification model.
• Janda’s lower cross syndrome classification model.
• Anatomy of key muscles identified in upper and lower cross syndrome.
• Anatomy of the rotator cuff.
Learners should be aware that this course is a brief introductory anatomy course that has been developed with the sole purpose of preparing the learner for the Level 1 Certification course. It should not be considered as an alternative to a comprehensive anatomy and physiology course offering.
Cost: $49.00 + Applicable taxes